C&C Sutlery has Underpinnings for the Civil War lady.
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery for chemise and pantaloons.
Please use the measurement guide below to help determine the size for your Civil War Chemise and Pantaloons.
To measure you Bust, measure around the fullest part of your bust at the nipples; measure all the way around your front and back.
To measure your Waist, measure around your waist at the navel while relaxed. DON'T "SUCK IN" YOUR WAIST!
The following measurements are in INCHES:
A Note About Hoops: No standard hoop will be the right length for every one. If the hoop slip is too long for you you can make horizontal tucks to shorten it. Use one of more tucks to adjust to the length you need.
In general, for a small skirt the circumference of the skirt bottom should be about 50% of your height. For a large skirt the circumference of the skirt bottom should be about 70% of your height. Read here to determine the size of hoop you should buy.
All Chemises and Pantaloons with the exception of STANDARD Colors, Styles, and Sizes as listed below are custom made specifically for you and are subject to a restocking fee. Click to read our RETURN and EXCHANGE Policy.
- C&C Sutlery Home
- Antiques & Collectibles Home
- Ladies Clothing Home
- Ladies Clothing Ordering Instructions
- Ladies Returns & Overstocks
- Work & Camp Dresses
- Ladies Undergarments
- Ladies Accessories
- Jewelry & Hair Accessories - NEW!!!
- Hats, Bonnets & Plumes
- Boots and Shoes
- Ladies Collectibles & Antiques
- Ladies Dressing From the Inside Out
- C&C Sutlery Mission Statement
- Children's Civil War Clothing
- References & Links
- Order, Ship, Returns Information
- Our Credits: Movies, National Parks, Units & More
- Special Orders