Federal Union Trousers
All C&C Sutlery trousers can be customized to meet your needs. In many cases, we can duplicate trousers from a picture. If the options below don't meet your needs, call us to discuss your specific customization.
Be sure to have your measurements available when ordering.
CLICK HERE for Clothing Measurement Information.
We want to ship you the RIGHT size the FIRST time.
These trousers are worn higher than today's jeans. However, we are well fed and many of us have larger stomachs and our jeans are worn below the stomach. Order ONE size larger than your normal jean size. If you want an exceptionally loose fit, order TWO sizes larger than your normal jean size.
Inseam measurement is not needed as the trousers are unhemmed and can be either rolled up, cut off, or hemmed by the customer.
Mule ear pockets are available instead of side seam pockets.
By regulation, Union enlisted color is sky blue, however, dark blue is also available. The 1858 Regulations called for Dark Blue trousers for all officers. The 1862 Uniform Regulations changed the trouser color to Sky Blue for line officers.
Click to read our RETURN and EXCHANGE Policy.
- C&C Sutlery Home
- OVERSTOCK & SALE Items
- Confederate Uniform PACKAGE USA Made
- Union Uniform PACKAGE USA Made
- Leather Accessories PACKAGE
- Confederate Uniform PACKAGE Imported
- Union Uniform PACKAGE Imported
- Confederate Uniforms Imported
- Union Uniforms Imported
- Uniforms of Famous Confederates
- Confederate Great Coats
- Confederate Frock Coats
- CS Officer Shell Jackets
- CS Enlisted Shell Jackets
- Confederate Sack Coats
- Confederate Vests
- Confederate Trousers
- Kepis, Forage Caps & Hats
- Union Great Coats
- Union Frock Coats
- Union Officer Shell Jackets
- Union Enlisted Shell Jackets
- Union Sack Coats
- Union Vests
- Union Trousers
- Civil War Shirts
- Clothing Accessories
- Shoes & Boots
- Belts, Belt Plates & Buckles
- Box Plates & Breast Plates
- Insignia, Chevrons, Medals
- Weapons: Revolvers & Pistols
- Weapons: Muskets, Rifles, Carbines
- Weapons Accessories
- Ammunition Boxes
- Haversacks & Knapsacks
- Personal Items
- Canteens, Tinware & Lanterns
- Camp Accessories & Furniture
- Cavalry Gear & Saddles
- Canvas Tents & Supplies
- Brass & Pewter Buttons
- Civilian Clothing
- Indian War Era
- Cowboy Action Old West Products
- Ladies Clothing Home
- Children's Civil War Clothing
- Games and Toys
- Historical Patterns
- Antiques & Collectibles Home
- References & Links
- Imported Clothing Information
- Clothing Ordering Instructions
- Order, Ship, Returns Information
- Our Credits: Movies, National Parks, Units & More
- Customer Photos & Testimonials
- Special Orders