Confederate Sack Coats
The Sack Coat is a loose fitting jacket that extends to below the hip. The lined sack coat is the Civil War period correct standard, but unlined versions existed as well.
Be sure to have your measurements available when ordering.
CLICK HERE for Clothing Measurement Information.
We want to ship you the RIGHT size the FIRST time.
Please let us know if you buy your clothes in TALL (generally if you are are 6'2" or taller) or SHORT (generally if you are 5'7" or shorter), have a large neck, have an exceptionally broad chest and very narrow waist, or any other clothing fitting specifics you think we should know about so that we can make your clothing to fit YOU!
Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery.
All Sack Coats with the exception of STANDARD Colors, Styles, and Sizes as listed below are custom made specifically for you and are subject to a restocking fee.
Click to read our RETURN and EXCHANGE Policy.
Branch of Service Colors:
All of our sack coats can be customized to meet your needs. In many cases, we can duplicate a sack coat from a picture. If the options below don't meet your needs, call us to discuss your specific customization.
- C&C Sutlery Home
- OVERSTOCK & SALE Items
- Confederate Uniform PACKAGE USA Made
- Union Uniform PACKAGE USA Made
- Leather Accessories PACKAGE
- Confederate Uniform PACKAGE Imported
- Union Uniform PACKAGE Imported
- Confederate Uniforms Imported
- Union Uniforms Imported
- Uniforms of Famous Confederates
- Confederate Great Coats
- Confederate Frock Coats
- CS Officer Shell Jackets
- CS Enlisted Shell Jackets
- Confederate Sack Coats
- Confederate Vests
- Confederate Trousers
- Kepis, Forage Caps & Hats
- Union Great Coats
- Union Frock Coats
- Union Officer Shell Jackets
- Union Enlisted Shell Jackets
- Union Sack Coats
- Union Vests
- Union Trousers
- Civil War Shirts
- Clothing Accessories
- Shoes & Boots
- Belts, Belt Plates & Buckles
- Box Plates & Breast Plates
- Insignia, Chevrons, Medals
- Weapons: Revolvers & Pistols
- Weapons: Muskets, Rifles, Carbines
- Weapons Accessories
- Ammunition Boxes
- Haversacks & Knapsacks
- Personal Items
- Canteens, Tinware & Lanterns
- Camp Accessories & Furniture
- Cavalry Gear & Saddles
- Canvas Tents & Supplies
- Brass & Pewter Buttons
- Civilian Clothing
- Indian War Era
- Cowboy Action Old West Products
- Ladies Clothing Home
- Children's Civil War Clothing
- Games and Toys
- Historical Patterns
- Antiques & Collectibles Home
- Clothing Ordering Instructions
- Order, Ship, Returns Information
- Our Credits: Movies, National Parks, Units & More
- Imported Clothing Information
- Customer Photos & Testimonials
- Special Orders
- References & Links