Civil War Clothing and Reenactment Supplies
Check out our NEW ITEMS:
Just like the traveling Sutler that plied his goods during the Civil War; when you need Civil War period clothing, Union Army Uniforms, Confederate (CSA) Uniforms, authentically reproduced Civil War era tents, reproduction Civil War weapons, Civil War buckles & breastplates, perfectly reproduced Civil War buttons, and Civil War Period Accessories C&C Sutlery has just what you need.
No matter what your American Civil War reenactor unit specialty, CSA or Union Artillery, Foot Infantry, Buffalo Soldiers, US Cavalry (the famous Horse Soldiers) or the Old West Frontier, when you need authentically reproduced clothing, a shell jacket, uniform trousers or frock coat C&C Sutlery has it.
When bivouac time rolls around, C&C Sutlery can provide you with an exact replica of the same candle lantern, camp stool, eating utensil, and even a completely stocked "housewife" to patch your uniform or sew on a button used by both southern and Northern troops during the Civil War. C&C Sutlery even carries old fashioned "Lucifer matches" in authentic Civil War period boxes.
C&C Sutlery doesn't forget your trusted authentic period transportation either. We carry a complete line of Cavalry Leather Goods made from Original patterns crafted from the highest grade leather.
2001 North Washington Avenue
Emmett Idaho 83617
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Mountain Time
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for your MADE in USA clothing orders.
Accurate measurements enable us to ship you the correct size the FIRST time. Please click see our Clothing Ordering Instructions.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Don't forget to include SHIPPING in the total payment.
- Large orders require additional shipping payment. Call us: 208-398-7279 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME for these costs.
- If Your Order totals the amount shown below, ESTIMATED shipping costs will be:
$00.01 - $25.00..................$12.00
$25.01 - $50.00 .................$14.00
$50.01 - $75.00 .................$16.00
$75.01 - $100.00 ...............$17.00
$100.01 - $125.00 ...............$18.00
$125.01 - $150.00 ...............$19.00
$150.01 - $200.00 ...............$20.00
For $200.01 and above, add $7.00 for every additional $100.00 of purchase amount.
- We require extra shipping payment on heavier item orders due to:
The extra weight involved when packing several wool garments or
The extra weight of non-clothing merchandise orders or
The extra size of non-clothing merchandise orders.
- NEXT DAY and 2ND DAY AIR shipping costs are ESTIMATES. Exact cost is determined one the order is boxed, weighed, measured and the address entered into the shipping system.
- Your order usually ships between 2 - 4 weeks. Often we can ship directly from stock. You should have your products within 30 days. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE AN EXCEPTION.
- If you have questions regarding shipping please call us at 208-398-7279 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME.
Sometimes items are backordered. If this occurs we will promptly notify you. If you decide it is taking too long to get your item, we will refund the item cost.
You can always email < firstname.lastname@example.org > or call 208-398-7279 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME for status of your order. Please have your Order Number ready.
FOREIGN CUSTOMERS and ORDERS SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES:
- The shipping charges shown on your invoice are incorrect and will be removed from your order total.
- Correct shipping charges will be determined at the time the package is shipped per US Postal Service rates based upon the weight of the package and its destination. These correct shipping charges will be added to your order total.
- Shipping will be via US Postal Service and the package will be insured and tracked.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed on any item we sell.
- Call C&C Sutlery before returning your item(s).
- Used items, clearance, and closeout items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Firearms and cylinders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- DVDs, CDs, books or other electronic or print media cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If the return or exchange is due to an error on the part of C&C Sutlery then shipping costs will be covered by C&C Sutlery.
- Custom items may be EXCHANGED only and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee because C&C Sutlery will have to discount the item 20% to TRY to sell it. You will be charged for any changes to the new item and for shipping of the new item.
- Items must be returned within ten (10) days of purchase in new, unused condition in the original packaging with the original sales receipt.
- Stock Items are unlined, untrimmed coats in Navy Blue or Medium Gray, untrimmed, plain pocket trousers in Sky Blue or Medium Gray, vests in Navy Blue or Medium Gray, most shirts, untrimmed kepis and forage caps in Navy Blue or Medium Gray, slouch and Hardee hats, leather accessories, Ladies white blouses, chemises, pantaloons.
- Custom Items are items C&C Sutlery must make specifically for you including lined, trimmed, short or tall, custom buttons, wool colors other than Navy Blue, Sky Blue, or Medium Gray, special order boots and shoes, ALL TENTS, Ladies dresses, jackets, skirts.
- Returns will be credited to the card on file.
- C&C Sutlery reserves the right to change or alter the return policy at any time without notice.
- We warranty our shoes & boots against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year. If there is a problem we will repair or replace the shoes or boots at our OPTION. Excessive wear or abuse voids this warranty.
- Our products are guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship. If we made something wrong, we will fix it at no charge.
- While every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible in the pricing in our on-line and paper catalog, mistakes can happen. We reserve the right to correct errors.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- We strive to keep our prices below those of our competition.
We have been in the Civil War and Indian War period clothing business since 1976 manufacturing all types of wool coats, wool jackets, wool vests, wool pants, cotton shirts, ladies dresses and more. We ship all over the world.
We can custom make wool & cotton garments for you as well.
All clothing proudly MADE IN THE USA in the State of IDAHO.
Send us an email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-398-7279 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME for more information or to place an order.
- C&C Sutlery Home
- Returns, Overstocks & SALE Items
- Confederate Uniform SPECIALS
- Union Uniform SPECIALS
- Leather Accessories SPECIAL
- Budget CONFEDERATE Uniform SPECIAL - NEW!!!
- Budget UNION Uniform SPECIAL - NEW!!!!
- Confederate Budget Uniforms
- Union Budget Uniforms
- Uniforms of Famous Confederates
- Confederate Great Coats
- Confederate Frock Coats
- CS Enlisted Shell Jackets
- CS Officer Shell Jackets
- Confederate Sack Coats
- Confederate Vests
- Confederate Trousers
- Kepis, Forage Caps & Hats
- Union Frock Coats
- Union Great Coats
- Union Enlisted Shell Jackets
- Union Officer Shell Jackets
- Union Sack Coats
- Union Vests
- Union Trousers
- Civil War Shirts
- Clothing Accessories
- Shoes & Boots
- Belts, Belt Plates & Buckles
- Box Plates & Breast Plates
- Insignia, Corps Badges & Flags
- Weapons: Muskets, Rifles, Carbines
- Weapons: Revolvers & Pistols
- Weapons Accessories
- Ammunition Boxes
- Haversacks & Accessories
- Personal Items
- Pocket Watches
- Canteens, Tinware & Lanterns
- Camp Accessories & Furniture
- Canvas Tents & Supplies
- Cavalry Gear & Saddles
- Brass & Pewter Buttons
- Civilian Clothing
- Indian War Era
- Cowboy Action Products
- Ladies Civil War Clothing
- Children's Civil War Clothing
- Historical Patterns
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Games and Toys
- C&C Sutlery Gift Certificate
- Clothing Ordering Instructions
- Order, Ship, Returns Information
- Movie, Production, & Historical Credits
- Budget Clothing Information
- Customer Photos & Testimonials